Monday, December 19, 2011

Expect Summer 2012 HF prelims soon!

Hello Hero Factory fans!

Today, I have found that summer 2012 LEGO System set pics have been uploaded.
New themes are LEGO Friends ( kinda like the girl-targeted Belville line) and LEGO Lord of the Rings.
Eurobricks member Mesonak contacted the uploader of all the other summer 2012 pics and he said that he had HF set pics.
He said they will be uploaded soon, so keep your eyes open around next week!
However, I will NOT be posting pictures to the blog, as distributing pictures with the "CONFIDENTIAL" label is a criminal offense.

I would expect the heroes to be Stormer, Nex, Bulk, Stringer, and a new hero.
Villains, on the other hand, I have no idea about, but I would expect one to be the purple villain we saw in the Rocka vs. Black Phantom video.

~XTN

No comments:

Post a Comment