Monday, January 2, 2012

What's coming in 2012!

Hello, Hero Factory fans, and Happy New Year! I'm sorry that this is a day late, I had to spend time with family yesterday for our annual New Year's celebration. But anyhoo,  I'm going to give a sneak peek as to what's coming in 2012!


  • More MOCs, of course!
  • A new storyline involving some Breakout MOCs
  • The storyline of Mission: Drones! will keep unfolding until it reaches the end of the story.
  • Hero Factory reviews on Breez, Furno, and Thornraxx. (I can't believe they're not out yet!)
  • Old MOCs that I haven't revealed yet will be... revealed LOL!
And much more!

The first MOCs will be uploaded today, but they aren't Breakout MOCs. In fact, they're the old MOCs I've told you about. I'll also be uploading a video trailer for the Breakout MOCs soon!

~XTN

No comments:

Post a Comment