Monday, December 24, 2012

Hero Factory MOC: I-Chaya 3.0

The final entry of the HF Advent Calendar is here! Presenting I-Chaya 3.0!
Remember Quadriflame, our four-armed hero? Well, I-Chaya takes it a step further! I-Chaya is the Factory's first and only six-armed hero! I-Chaya has the animal power of a sehlat, and is a very versatile hero. Like Quadriflame, his arms function independently. But unlike Quadriflame, each pair of arms hold different weapons.
The uppermost pair of weapons are a set of power drills. Below those are two flame swords, and on the lowermost pair are 2 whips.

You also may be asking about the silver claw pieces covering his core. Those are core protectors that shield his exposed core and prevent villains from hurting it.

FUN FACTS:

  • The sehlat is a creature from Star Trek. Spock's pet sehlat was named I-Chaya, just like this hero!

I-Chaya 3.0 is just one of 24 MOCs that I've chosen to be in the HF Advent Calendar.
Stay tuned for the Christmas blog entry that I'm posting tomorrow morning!

1 day 'til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment