Monday, December 10, 2012

Hero Factory MOC: U.N.C.I.A.

The blog entry for December 10, 2012 features the U.N.C.I.A.
After the introduction of the K-10 unit and its success from the Sho'i missions, the Hero Factory formulated a new creation that could master most terrains and survive brutally hot or frigid temperatures. This creation was the U.N.C.I.A.

The U.N.C.I.A. is not a Hero, but it IS technically a drone, created to withstand the challenges of mountainous terrain and most temperatures. Modeled on the snow leopard, it has thermosensitive armor that regulates its temperature so that the U.N.C.I.A. doesn't freeze or overheat. Its feet are specially made to grip any terrain and create perfect traction as it walks. The U.N.C.I.A.'s joints are lubed so that the drone can move quickly and adroitly. It's pointed tail can carve through any surface and serve as a pickaxe for climbing mountains on subzero missions.

Fun facts about the U.N.C.I.A.:

  • U.N.C.I.A. is not an acronym. Uncia is the genus of snow leopards, of which this MOC is modeled on.
The U.N.C.I.A. is just one of 24 MOCs that I've chosen to be in the HF Advent Calendar. Stay tuned for tomorrow's entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment