Saturday, September 20, 2014

LEGO Bionicle MOC: Tahu, Master of Fire (preliminary photo edition)

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
This MOC was put together in no more than five minutes in LDD and is a "best effort" representation of the figure based on the August 2014 preliminary photo leaks. It uses existing parts from before 2015, and is not intended to be an exact replica in any way, shape, or form. Thank you.


Another Bionicle 2015 MOC, and probably my last mock-up (or should I say, MOC-up) of a 2015 set. This one is of set 70787 Tahu, Master of Fire.



The 2015 Toa have what appear to be gear functions on their back, so I incorporated a simple gearbox into his design (modified from a design by Eurobricks user "The Kumquat Alchemist").


LDD did not have any pieces sufficient for building his lavaboard, so I abstained from using the lavaboard.

Unfortunately, this is my last 2015 Bionicle MOC, but there will be more Bionicle MOCs in general in the future.